Saturday, November 20, 2010

A handful of sand...

Earthy and coarse,
so soiling my hand...
Thought finally, I own it
That handful of sand...


That happiness that glee,
the PINK of that blush...
and the Cameo in your skit
and then RED in full flush...


Those colors, all vibrant,
those melodies all sweet...
those dictions all wrong
and the daydreams so fleet...


..........................................
..........................................


I'm watching in distance,
these timewaves and rocks...
shining pure white in bubbles
my silence they mock...


I'm staring the Horizon,
stretched till the end...
and from my hand is still slipping
(Now I know I dint own it)
That handful of sand...




P.S. A "Cameo" is that concept in Dramatics, which I find most interesting...

6 comments:

Ashish said...

Nice one..
Good analogy of time..
it keeps on changing :)

Shivani Shastri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lokesh said...

awesome yar...
aftr reading all ur blogs, i think u cn write a novel..

Shobhit said...

one of your best..
beautiful.. :)

Shivani Shastri said...

thanku all 4 d Comments n Compliments...
:)

Abhishek said...

Amazing poem, ur rhyme pattern and as someone above said, ur analogy of time is great!